Re: Question about equilibration

From: johan strumpfer (johan.ks.uiuc_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 15 2011 - 11:19:17 CDT

It is unclear what you mean by "deformed" but some structural change
is usually expected. A total equilibration of 1 ns is usually not very
much and I would run longer. You should check to see if the rmsd has
plateaued to get an indication of whether you have equilibrated the
system.

Cheers,
Johan

Johan Strumpfer (johanstr_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
3115 Beckman Institute
405 N. Mathews
Urbana, IL 61801, USA