Re: CthCreate failed to create fiber

From: Jim Phillips (jim_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 07 2011 - 18:02:21 CDT

Thanks for reporting this. Since this is a 32-bit build you'll run out of
address space before you run out of memory. That said, the thread stacks
are supposed to be 128K on both Linux and Windows, and you'll get
13*13*13+1 = 2198 of them, so that would be at most 300 MB additional.

We need to fix Charm++ to report the underlying error condition to see
what's actually wrong. You might try the Win64-MPI build (it needs
mpiexec from HPC Server).

-Jim