Re: question on residue rmsd.tcl

From: amit banerjee (amit_informatics_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 06 2011 - 00:18:48 CDT

Dear Ada,
Thanks for your reply, actually I wanted to know whether residue_rmsd.tcl script
runs for both water sphere and water box based generated trajectories.
Could you please help me out with the distance.tcl script. I was not able to run
the default script provided with the tutorial.

Thanks and Regards,
Amit