MARTINI parameters and Bead definitions

From: Edroaldo Lummertz da Rocha (edroaldo_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 03 2011 - 18:56:49 CDT

Hi, I am trying to perform a coarse grained simulation with NAMD and MARTINI
force field. However, looks like the files rbcg-2007.par and rbcg-2007.top
provided by VMD do not contain the complete bead definition of the MARTINI
force field. For example, there are just C and P beads and not C5 and P4
beads. Is there some file with the complete information or I am missing
something? I adapt my model to these bead definitions and try to do a
simulated annealing of a 100 alkylthiols in a gold nanoparticle surface
keeping the Au core fixed. However, my alkylthiols got strange. Someone can
help me? If you need more details, please, let me know. Thanks

--
Edroaldo Lummertz da Rocha