Re: PBC

From: johan strumpfer (johanstr_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 01 2011 - 11:03:04 CDT

HI Werner,

This indeed just an imaging issue. To re-wrap the output it is easiest
to use the PBCtools plugin in VMD. You can then wrap the resulting
output either by segment or by residue (see the documentation:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/pbctools/).

The cut-off that you are referring to I presume is the charmm CUTIM
parameter? If I remember correctly, this is used to set the maximum
distance for generating the pairlist. The equivalent parameter in namd
is pairlistdist. See
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/2.8/ug/node39.html for more info.

Cheers,
Johan