Periodic Boundary conditions

From: ishiikai08_at_yahoo.co.jp
Date: Tue May 31 2011 - 21:57:03 CDT

Hi, NAMD Users. I read the tutorial, the user's guide and archive. But I could not find the way to change the cellBasisVector of Periodic Boundary conditions into variable number. That is, I hope that the cellBasisVector is not constant value but time-variable value. Please tell me the way to change that. Then similarly, I hope that PME is time-variable value. If this is a poor question, I'm sorry. I'm beginner of NAMD and English. Thanks. Ishii Kai