the meaning of " 5-ZEROS" " 9-ZEROS" in the DCD file

From: jnsong (jnsong_at_itcs.ecnu.edu.cn)
Date: Tue May 24 2011 - 03:12:57 CDT

Dear all,

I'm writing here to ask your generous help!

I have found the following DCD stored format in the webset:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/molfile/dcdplugin.html

its contents:
HDR NSET ISTRT NSAVC 5-ZEROS NATOM-NFREAT DELTA 9-ZEROS
`CORD' #files step 1 step zeroes (zero) timestep (zeroes)
                        interval
C*4 INT INT INT 5INT INT DOUBLE 9INT
NTITLE TITLE
INT (=2) C*MAXTITL
                (=32)
NATOM
#atoms
INT
X(I), I=1,NATOM (DOUBLE)
Y(I), I=1,NATOM
Z(I), I=1,NATOM

I don't know the meaning of "5-ZEROS", "NATOM-NFREAT", "9-ZEROS", since the value of them are all zero,
why put them in the dcd file?

what's the meaning of "NTITLE" and "TITLE"?

where can I find the information for unit cell?

Would you please to give me some advice and some help?

Thank you very much!

Jianing

--
Jianing Song