force field for 2-methyl-2,4-pentanediol (MPD)

From: Yang Gao (yanggao_at_iastate.edu)
Date: Tue May 10 2011 - 10:40:40 CDT

Dear all,

I am now planning to carry out a simulation with the presence of high
concentration of 2-methyl-2,4-pentanediol (MPD) as a co-solvent, in purpose
to mimic the crystallization condition. But I can not find the force field
parameters for this small molecules. I just wonder if anyone know where to
find the force field or Is there a reliable but not too complicated way to
generate one? Any clue is highly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Yang Gao