Re: ABF simulation with extendedLagrangian on keeps crashing

From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 03 2011 - 08:11:26 CDT

Hi,

I tried that, but it still crashes. I'll try to reduce the integration step
even further (to 0.5 or 0.2 fs) and play around with temperature control
(perhaps disable it).

A while ago I boasted, that I will try to derive the analytical derivative
for the angle colvar, but even after pulling in a couple of
theoretical physicists we failed miserably. It would take me (us) too much
time to grasp the basic concepts and the maths behind ABF.

Best regards,
Ajasja