Re: FATAL ERROR: Bad global angle count!

From: johan strumpfer (johanstr_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 24 2011 - 16:16:52 CDT

Hi Paul,

This sounds like a system preparation problem, not a namd problem.
Check all your angles to make sure you haven't somehow added
additional parameters between atoms which are far apart. This won't
show up on a single node since all atoms coordinates are available
then.

see http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/wiki/index.cgi?NamdTroubleshooting

Cheers,
Johan