Re: about rigid bonds

From: Jim Phillips (jim_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 13 2011 - 10:32:07 CDT

Rigid bonds to non-hydrogens are not implemented, and it would be very
difficult to support rigid bonds between atoms in different migration
groups. We've been able to get by without this just fine so far.

Making the force constant infinite will require you to use a timestep of 0
for an infinite number of steps for the simulation to be stable.

-Jim