(no subject)

From: Buddhadev Maiti (chebm_at_langate.gsu.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 11 2011 - 14:27:13 CDT

Dear NAMD Users,
I am working on membrane simulation. I did long NPT run to compress the box and no undesirable gaps present between the periodic images of box. After that I switch to NPT ConstantArea production run. I am getting immediately gaps between the periodic images basically in corner. And also the gaps are in between protein and lipids. If I go for more production run, the gaps are growing more and I am getting unphysical results. Could you please reply me any suggestions, it will be great help for me.
Have a nice day,
Thanks,
Maiti