Re: Abe versus Lincoln

From: Gianluca Interlandi (gianluca_at_u.washington.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 07 2011 - 13:57:41 CDT

Hi Axel,

Yes, I am aware of this retirement. This is part of the reason why I am
posting this. I need to evaluate whether it is worth moving my remaining
SUs to Lincoln or another CPU only cluster like ranger. Also, for the
future, is it better to apply for computational time on a heterogenous
(GPU+CPU) cluster like the new one which will be available at NCSA
starting in July (Forge) or on a CPU-only cluster like ranger or kraken?

Thanks,

      Gianluca