Re: angles

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_temple.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2011 - 18:05:28 CDT

That would be kcal/mol, since they are energy terms for the whole system.

Only if you were looking for a specific angle or dihedral, it would make
sense to plot its value in degrees.

Giacomo

---- ----
  Dr. Giacomo Fiorin
  ICMS - Institute for Computational Molecular Science - Temple University
  1900 N 12 th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122
  giacomo.fiorin_at_temple.edu
---- ----