Re: vmd: ParseFEP plot mistake

From: Chris Chipot (chipot_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 29 2011 - 07:06:46 CDT

Dear Christian,

please, make your forward and backward *fepout* files available, so that
we can assess whether or not this apparent fluke is reproducible?

Thanks,

Chris Chipot

On 3/29/11 4:45 AM, Christian Jorgensen wrote:
> Hi all,
> when I run the VMD 1.9 ParseFEP plugin for a converged run
> my grace output is faulty in that the probability distribution
> sheet gets superimposed on the FEP sheet of graphs,
>
> i.e. I have two layers of graphs plotted on one sheet,
> with the other sheet being empty
>

> Please find a link with the 4 plots output in a ParseFEP analysis
> http://www.mediafire.com/?haad0dp0h7u15
>

> Has this error come to your attention before?
>
> Thanks
> Christian

Chris Chipot, Ph.D.
Beckman Institute
405 North Mathews                                 Phone: (217) 244-5711
Urbana, Illinois 61801                            Fax:   (217) 244-6078
                             E-mail: chipot_at_ks.uiuc.edu
                                     Christophe.Chipot_at_edam.uhp-nancy.fr
                             Web:    http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~chipot
                                     http://www.edam.uhp-nancy.fr
The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
                                                               John 1:5.