Re: GBIS and ABF

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_temple.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 28 2011 - 10:08:00 CDT

Hi Bjoern, use Python or whichever other language you're most confident in
to generate configuration files. You only need to use Tcl if you want to do
things while NAMD is running (i.e. transform the NAMD configuration file in
a script). Otherwise, what works best for you is the best choice.

Giacomo

---- ----
  Dr. Giacomo Fiorin
  ICMS - Institute for Computational Molecular Science - Temple University
  1900 N 12 th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122
  giacomo.fiorin_at_temple.edu
---- ----