Re: NAMD on GPU

From: Jun Zhang (coolrainbow_at_yahoo.cn)
Date: Mon Mar 21 2011 - 19:45:10 CDT

Hello:

Although I don't know the exact answer, however, I guess it may due to the float precision in CUDA? To confirm the validity, I think you should do a benchmark, I mean, perform a calculation on CPU-only and GPU-CPU version, with the same system and the same initial velocity, and the same other parameters.

Jun Zhang
Nankai University
coolrainbow_at_yahoo.cn