Re: pentacoordinate heme

From: grazia cottone (cottone_at_fisica.unipa.it)
Date: Tue Mar 08 2011 - 16:58:27 CST

Hi Flavio,
thanks.
 I did everything with PHEM and PLIG in case of 6-ligated heme, and I'm
running the oxy, all is working fine.
While for the the 5-ligated I used PHEME, but not PLIG of course. Now,
the Charmm ff presents the NPH-FE and NR2-FE bonds,
so as the NPH-FE-NPH and the NR2-FE-NPH angles, for the oxy form only.
According to Meuwly et al., Biophys Chem, 98, 2002,183-207, these
should be changed , to have the doming.
I was wondering if it exists a .par file which contains already these
changes:

6-ligated, in the charmm ff
NPH FE 270.200 1.9580
NR2 FE 65.000 2.2000