Re: I need help with this

From: Cruz-Chu Eduardo Roberto (eduardo.cruz_at_inf.ethz.ch)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2011 - 02:51:43 CST

Hi Richard;

Assuming that "attach" means a covalent bond: The safe way to attach one residue to another is to create a patch in the topology file, and then run psfgen to generate the bonding terms between those residues. There is a tutorial about how to create topology files at:

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/science/topology/topology-html/

Regards;

Eduardo