Re: Proposed Feature in Targeted MD

From: V.Ovchinnikov (ovchinnv_at_mit.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2011 - 15:14:15 CST

Dear David,

I have tinkered with the restrained version of TMD that is in NAMD2.6 a
couple of years ago, and I think I have a version that performs a
double-sided TMD using two orientation structures, as you describe
(although I was not using it to compute work, just to look possible
paths). If you give me a couple of days to dig up the relevant files, I
can send them to you off-the-list. Not quite sure how the TMD 2.7 source
code is different from TMD 2.6, but I would be surprised if the
differences were large. (One could polish the code and submit to the
developers for inclusion later, too, if the community thinks its
useful.)

Regards,
Victor