Re: topology for DNA

From: Chris Harrison (charris5_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2011 - 07:59:06 CST

The standard way to build DNA is to use the RNA topologies then apply
the DEO1 patch to pyrimidines and the DEO2 patch to purines. You'll
need to also properly patch your terminals with 5PHO, 3PHO, 5TER, 3TER,
etc ... whichever are most appropriate for your system.

Best,
Chris

--
Chris Harrison, Ph.D.
char_at_ks.uiuc.edu                          Voice: 217-244-1733