Re: Protein-DNA simulations

From: Chris Harrison (charris5_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2011 - 21:24:43 CST

No. It is a problem in either your topology, parameter, or initial
structure file, and subsequently your psf file. Another possiblity is
that you haven't specified the proper parameter file in your config file.

However, your error suggests you have a dihedral in guanine connecting
N1, C2', C2', H2''. Where one C2' is for oxyribose and the other is for
deoxyribose. Check that your input structure is clean and your patch to
convert RNA oxyribose to DNA's deoxyribose has been correctly applied.

Best,
Chris

--
Chris Harrison, Ph.D.
char_at_ks.uiuc.edu                          Voice: 217-244-1733