NAMD CUDA error message

From: snoze pa (snoze.pa_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2011 - 11:37:54 CST

Hi I am trying to run NAMD cuda but it is givng me following error message.

Info: Updated CUDA force table with 4096 elements.
------------- Processor 0 Exiting: Called CmiAbort ------------
Reason: FATAL ERROR: 18344 bytes of CUDA constant memory needed for
exclusions, but only 8192 bytes available. Increase MAX_EXCLUSIONS.

Info: Found 409 unique exclusion lists needing 18344 bytes
FATAL ERROR: 18344 bytes of CUDA constant memory needed for
exclusions, but only 8192 bytes available. Increase MAX_EXCLUSIONS.

Fatal error on PE 0> FATAL ERROR: 18344 bytes of CUDA constant memory
needed for exclusions, but only 8192 bytes available. Increase
MAX_EXCLUSIONS.

How to solve this problem?

Thank you very much for your help.

I am using precompiled version of NAMD-CUDA from UIUC website.

Thanks