Re: Reading files for multiple threaded simulations

From: Yi He (yi.he.ustcer_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 02 2011 - 11:00:11 CDT

 Thanks so much for the reply.
Yes, in the log file, the error I got is when namd2 was trying to read the
file step6.1_equilibration.dihe.
Info: READING EXTRA BONDS FILE
/home/he.yi/simulation/explict/dmpc/equlibrate/flat/namd/restraints/step6.1_equilibration.dihe
FATAL ERROR: BUFFER OVERRUN - buffer=**
Which is fine when I looked at this file.
Also this error will not appear if I ran namd2 using single node.

Bests,

Yi