Re: save the last frame as a pdb file using dcd file

From: Nicholas M Glykos (glykos_at_mbg.duth.gr)
Date: Thu Sep 22 2011 - 03:10:21 CDT

Dear Anonymous (why ?),

> How can I save the last frame as a pdb file using dcd file ?

Load DCD+PSF on VMD and save coordinates for your selected frame. See the
VMD documentation. Depending on how often you save restart files with
NAMD, you could even use the binary restart coordinate file with something
like 'vmd restart.coor my.psf' . Why the 'last' and not the 'second to
last' frame ? :-)

NMG

--
          Dr Nicholas M. Glykos, Department of Molecular Biology
     and Genetics, Democritus University of Thrace, University Campus,