Re: problem caused by cluster?

From: Jim Phillips (jim_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 08 2010 - 08:34:23 CDT

Hi,

The error is because the extraBonds feature is being used to add angles
for which some of the atoms are as much as 20A apart. All of the atoms in
every bond, angle, dihedral, or improper must be contained 2 x 2 x 2
blocks of patches. Otherwise on a large enough run a bad global X count
error will occur.

If you really want to do this, set twoAwayX, twoAwayY, and twoAwayZ all to
"no". If that doesn't fix it (in your specific case it should), increase
margin until your patches are large enough.

FYI, documentation for the extraBonds feature is now in CVS.

-Jim