Re: Re: colvar atom syntax

From: Jérôme Hénin (jhenin_at_ifr88.cnrs-mrs.fr)
Date: Wed Jun 16 2010 - 07:24:51 CDT

Hi Mike,

I cannot reproduce this error, something in the file seems to confuse
the parser. If the file has been edited under windows at any point,
you could try treating it with dos2unix.

Another point, though: the last two keywords, "upperBoundary" and
"upperWallConstant" are colvar-related, not colvar-component-related,
so they should be outside the rmsd block (but still within the colvar
block).

Jerome