Re: question about NAMD

From: Pengcheng Yin (yin.p_at_husky.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2010 - 09:03:09 CST

Hi Axel and Jerome,

Thank you for the response! I will try to update the version first.

I do apologize for that improper address... I did not think too much before
I wrote that down... i just started using Namd and please believe me there
is no disrespect at all..

Thanks again and wish you all have a great weekend!

Cody