Re: question about NAMD

From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2010 - 04:56:19 CST

hi jerome,

you are - as usual - correct. upon second reading my response
came over much more harsh and much less tongue-in-cheek
than it was intended to be. the "NAMD genius" address was far
too tempting. i guess being named the "official mail list bad cop"
by the LAMMPS folks is getting to my head. ;-)

cheers,
     axel.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer    akohlmey_at_gmail.com
http://sites.google.com/site/akohlmey/