Re: tutorial-l: Nanotubes tutorial - coorList(577) no such element

From: Jian Liu (bay__gulf618_at_sina.com)
Date: Thu Feb 18 2010 - 04:09:25 CST

Dear Drew.

As far as I know, there are some bugs about TclForce commands (such as loadcoords,

loadforces and loadmasses) on NAMD2.7b1/2_windows. I suggest that you change you

computing platform to Linux or have a try with NAMD2.6_windows.

May It can help you.

Jian Liu

Master-degree graduate candidate majoring in Molecular Modelling

Outstanding Students and PhD. Wanted

CV: http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddgsqr48_1g4f3dmfq