Re: StepsPerCycle

From: David Hardy (dhardy_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 03 2010 - 10:07:36 CST

Hi Myunggi,

With your stated configuration parameters, the bonded interactions
are evaluated using a timestep of 1.0 fs, the short-range non-bonded
interactions are evaluated using a timestep of 2*1.0 = 2.0 fs, and
the long-range electrostatics are evaluated using a timestep of 4*1.0
= 4.0 fs.

Regards,
Dave

--
David J. Hardy, Ph.D.
Theoretical and Computational Biophysics