Re: Restraint on XY Plane

From: Peixi Zhu (tulanezhu_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 15 2010 - 00:33:38 CDT

Below is my colvars input file using Umbrella sampling. I'm trying to
obtain PMF at z direction by changing the "centers" variable and run
different simulations. I want to add constraint of my molecule at XY
plain. From the other thread, it seems that I can do it either by setting
the constraints variables in the configuration file, or by making use of the
distanceXY variables in colvars file. Anyone has an idea which is ideal?
For the latter, how to I modify my colvars file? Many thanks.

#begin my colvars input
Colvarstrajfrequency 100
Colvarsrestartfrequency 50

colvar {