Re: targeted molecular dynamics

From: Chris Harrison (charris5_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 14 2010 - 17:28:22 CDT

TMDFile = target structure
TMD is active during MD. It is not a minimization method. You could
perhaps try cooling your system to 0 and perform a TMD MD. That might
be as close to a "TMD minimization" as you would get. But this is not
the intended purpose for the method, so "buyer beware."

Best,
Chris

--
Chris Harrison, Ph.D.
char_at_ks.uiuc.edu                            Voice: 217-244-1733