Re: FATAL ERROR: Due to a design error, GlobalMasterServer does not support individual atom requests from multiple global force clients on parallel runs.

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_temple.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2010 - 14:10:06 CDT

It would be best to use 2.7b2 or 2.7b3, in general.

In the specific example, you used four psfSegID values but you specified
them separately: the correct syntax is to put them on the same line (one
psfSegID keyword with multiple values).

Also, there may be only one atomNameResidueRange option for each psfSegID
value, not two of them as in your case. You should use something like
"psfSegID A A B B C C D D" to fix this.

Giacomo

---- ----
  Dr. Giacomo Fiorin
  ICMS - Institute for Computational Molecular Science - Temple University
  1900 N 12 th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122
  giacomo.fiorin_at_temple.edu
---- ----