Re: Reason of FATAL ERROR: UNABLE TO FIND ANGLE PARAMETERS FOR HT HT OT

From: felmerino_at_uchile.cl
Date: Sat Aug 07 2010 - 19:13:59 CDT

The problem is with the construction of the psf itself. The TIP3 water model in the charmm topology file includes the extra bond together with
an explicit definition of the angle between the oxygen and the hydrogens. That way, if you want to use waters from the pdb you have to
tell vmd "auto none" in the psf builder so it won't generate any angle.
On the other hand the waters from the solvate plugin come without the exta bond so they do not look like triangles (as opposed to those with the
auto none option).

It has been discussed some times in the list though

Take a look here

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l/2666.html

best

Felipe