Reason of FATAL ERROR: UNABLE TO FIND ANGLE PARAMETERS FOR HT HT OT

From: Mert Gür (gurmert_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 07 2010 - 10:20:19 CDT

Dear all,
I am trying to perform MD on CI2 (1YPA.pdb).
I was getting the following error

"Warning: Ignored 1 bonds with zero force constants.
Warning: Will get H-H distance in rigid H2O from H-O-H angle.
FATAL ERROR: UNABLE TO FIND ANGLE PARAMETERS FOR HT HT OT"

I did the modification which is given in the following topic and it worked

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l/3209.html

 BOND OH2 H1 OH2 H2 H1 H2 ==> BOND OH2 H1 OH2 H2

Since last year I am using the same topology file for all my MD runs .
I had never came across with this error.
What might be the reason for this topology file related error to happen?

Best,
Mert