Re: restarting a simulation ?

From: Chris Harrison (charris5_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2010 - 00:39:27 CDT

David,

If I understand the question correctly, you'll want to re-run and save to
your output files (xsc and dcd w/ velocities) more frequently. Please make
sure to look into the "velDCDfile" command in the NAMD userguide (
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/2.7b2/ug/node13.html#1285).

Chris

--
Chris Harrison, Ph.D.
char_at_ks.uiuc.edu                            Voice: 217-244-1733