Re: StepsPerCycle

From: David Hardy (dhardy_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 03 2010 - 10:28:38 CST

Many apologies! I didn't read your email carefully and answered the
wrong question.

I'm not really familiar with the "pairlistspercycle" parameter. My
guess is that this will regenerate the pairlists every 20/2 = 10
steps. Even though 10 is no longer a multiple of 4, the full
electrostatics frequency, NAMD still runs with these parameters.

Regards,
Dave