units of position coordinate velocity coordinate and timestep in .dcd and .veldcd file

From: sudipta (sudipta.mml_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 19 2010 - 04:57:58 CST

Hi All,
        For clarification I want to know the units of position coordinate
(x,y,z) in .dcd file and velocity coordinate (vx,vy,vz) in .veldcd file. I
have seen in earlier mail that the unit of velocity in .veldcd file will be
A/ps if we multiply each component with PDBVELFACTOR =20.45482706. Lastly I
want to know the significance of TIMEFACTOR = 48.88821 for time step. Any
suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks & regards
Sudipta