Re: FW: ABF error calculation

From: BIN ZHANG (zhngbn_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 11 2009 - 12:03:34 CST

Dear Valeria:

There are two options here that might be suited for your purpose:
1 : Namd *pairInteraction* option, which will output vdW and
electrostatics forces for a group of atoms.
2 : the Tcl command *loadtotalforces* available in tcl force script,
which will provide you all the force filled by that atom.
These can all be done in postprocessing.

You might also want to take a look at this link here : http://bessie.che.uc.edu/w/index.php?title=NAMD_post-processing&redirect=no

Hope this helps,
Best,
Bin