Re: FW: ABF error calculation

From: Jérôme Hénin (jhenin_at_ifr88.cnrs-mrs.fr)
Date: Sat Dec 12 2009 - 03:53:07 CST

Dear Valeria,

In the colvars module, the instantaneous force is called "system
force". You can save it to the colvar trajectory file by adding the
outputSystemForce option within a colvar {} block. The length of the
run is entirely up to you; so is deciding whether the statistics you
get are meaningful.

Best,
Jerome