Re: spontaneous system explosion after 2 ns of normal run

From: daniel aguayo (bioquimico_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 15 2009 - 19:46:12 CDT

Hi All
   I have to give my thanks to all the people who answer questions on the
list. Because they help my a lot to get a better understanding of MD and
other aspects of this fields.
I answer too when I have the knowledge to do it.
But most of the time, I found the answer to my questions on the old posts.

At the end, just TKs to all Samaritans out there.

Cheers

DAV

saludos desde el fin del mundo