Re: Regarding ABF Simulation

From: Jagan Mohan (o.jagan_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 15 2009 - 00:10:48 CDT

Hi,
I am running an MD with the script. And I did check on a single processor
and get the same error. I have attached my MD config file and I dont seem to
understand what would cause the error. I have the abf folder in my current
directory and it contains all the tcl scripts. Please advice me further in
this regard.

Thanks and Regards,
Jagan Mohan

--