Re: Regarding ABF Simulation

From: Jagan Mohan (o.jagan_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 14 2009 - 23:58:03 CDT

Branko,

I am running ABF in NAMD 2.6. So I changed the following and ran it again.

"set ABFdir ./abf-1.8
source ./abf-1.8/abf.tcl"

with

"source ./abf-1.8/abf.tcl
package require abf"

but end up with the same error that is

FATAL ERROR: Setting parameter TclForces from script failed!

And i do have the abf folder in the current directory which has all the tcl
scripts. Please advice me further.

Thanks and Regards,
Jagan Mohan