Re: SMD with force applied to two seperate molecules

From: Roman Petrenko (rpetrenko_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 13 2009 - 10:24:02 CDT

to my understanding imaginary SMD point is the COM of the group of all
SMD-atoms.

why do you need to apply a force to both molecules? fix one and move the other.

if you indeed need to pull two molecules, each in opposite direction,
the only solution is to use tcl-forces script (not for beginners).

--
Roman Petrenko
Physics Department