Re: abf with colvars example

From: Jerome Henin (jhenin_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 04 2009 - 13:44:06 CDT

Hi David,

An updated tutorial is in the works. In the meantime, since there
seems to be high demand for it, here is a basic ABF example.
The NAMD config file would just contain the following extra lines:

colvars on
colvarsConfig distance-abf.in
# The next line is for restarting a previous run
#colvarsInput <some file name.colvars.state>

and the file distance-abf.in may read:
---------

colvarsTrajFrequency 10
colvarsRestartFrequency 10000