exclude 1-2 or 1-4?

From: doty alexiou (doty_alexiou_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 12 2009 - 09:56:31 CDT

 Hello.I am running a protein folding simulation in NAMD using CG model.I found a message in the mailing list which suggested that exclusion should be set exclude 1-2, and not exclude 1-4.However,when this was set,was a message : "splitPatch hydrogen is required for rigidBonds." We tried with splitPatch hydrogen but we got the same error message. Is there any suggestion on that?Thanks.

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out!