Re: exclude 1-2 or 1-4?

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue May 12 2009 - 10:07:42 CDT

Don't use rigidbonds with CG models... there's no point, as rigidbonds
only affects bonds which involve a hydrogen, and any CG model with
hydrogens running around isn't very CG ;-)

What exclusion form you use depends on the CG model that you use, and
you should check for your specific model, but most of the ones that I'm
familiar with (eg., the Marrink model and its derivatives, martini, and
the shape-based CG model in VMD) use 1-2 exclusions.

Best,
Peter