SiCortex with Pathscale

From: Christopher Hartshorn (cmhartshorn_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat May 09 2009 - 19:52:29 CDT

Hello everyone. I have been trying for a week now to compile namd for
a SiCortex cluster (these so-called "green" computers) using its
internal Pathscale compiler suite. I can get the fftw and TCL to
compile even charm++ most of the time, but namd fails to compile
everytime when it starts to put all the pieces (.o files) together for
an executable. I try everything to correct for the errors I receive
at this step, but always get some new reason as to why it fails at
this step (which unfortunately is at the end of a one hour long
compile sequence). Has anyone successfully compiled on one of these
machines? and if you have could you tell me how you did it, please?

Best,
Chris Hartshorn

WSU