Re: .inter.bin files?

From: Chao Mei (chaomei2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 02 2009 - 13:05:11 CDT

Yes, you do need both of these files. You only need to specify the
".psf.inter" as your structure file in the configuration file, and NAMD will
automatically search for the ".bin" file.

We need to have these two files as a step towards very large system
simulation, say a 100-million-atom molecule.

-Chao Mei